Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Rhyming Antics

Hey there, hi there, how do you do?
Who am I, you say? Why I'm Anna, that's who!
My blog is becoming very dull and very bland.
So I'll speak rhyme this time, contrary to demand.
Listen to these facts that I have to tell,
They are about me, you see, so listen well.
Among my favorite animals live the wolves and the birds.
My love for cartoons can't be explained with plain words.
The thing I value most is your laughter and smile.
So if you're ever feeling down, come and chat for a while.
Needless to say, I support gay rights.
Just let them be happy, no need for the fights.
My two older sisters are named Jenny and Kim,
My mom's name is Marcia and my dad's name is Jim.
There's one thing I love more than drawing and art.
And that, friend, is sleeping, a very big part.
Speaking of sleeping, I'm starting to yawn.
I cherish my sleep, so I'm outta here, gone.


No comments: